Do you want to get into travel journalism?
Have you ever fancied venturing into travel journalism?
Well, here’s your chance! P&O want to bring the voice of the guests into their new brochure, to share stories of what they loved about their cruise and inspire people.
They are looking for people with first-hand experience of P&O holidays to give a short testimonial on what they most enjoyed about their favourite port. Were you bowled over by the beauty of medieval Bruges? Did you fall in love with the unspoilt nature of the Norwegian Fjords? Or maybe you just loved the big-city bustle of New York? Whatever made your holiday special, P&O want to hear about it.
Want to take part – here is what to do?
Write a short testimonial ( around 50 words – i know its not many!)
Provide a picture of yourself – the writer – in the relevant location
Send to us here at email@example.com and we will send onto P&O for you (on copy)
The ports P&O would to like to feature are:
- Mediterranean – Cannes, Genoa, Valencia, Florence/Pisa
- Caribbean – Antigua, Barbados
- Canaries & Iberia – La Coruna, Vigo, Lisbon, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, Tenerife
- Baltic – Helsinki, St Petersburg, Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Kristiansand
- Norway & Iceland – Bergen, Olden, Stavanger, Flamm, Andalsnes
- Short Breaks – Bruges, La Rochelle, St Peter Port, Bilbao
- North America – New York, Charleston
- British Isles – Cobh, Liverpool, Greenock, Kirkwall, Invergordon, Queensferry
- Exotic fly-cruises / World Cruise – Ponta Delgada, Sydney, San Francisco
So what are you waiting for?